- Daily cleaning.
- Laundry Services.
- 24 hour security.
- Safe deposit for money and valuables.
- Help with organising activities, trips, guides, car and driver etc.
- Bar and Restaurant with good value menu.
- Fresh water plunge pool (cleaned by filtration and reed bed–no chlorine).
- Beauty salon and drumming studio.
- Helpful owner and staff.
The lodge itself is a small development of nine huts ranged round a pool and restaurant area. It follows ecological and ethical principles and has a Travelife Gold award for responsible and sustainable tourism. It lies a mile from the main road down a sandy track and a half hour walk from Gunjur village. The grounds are surrounded by bush and farmland and the sea, just a mile away, can be heard in the distance. Our own house is set apart from the main lodge in a different part of the grounds and is quiet and peaceful.